Features to look for in a home security camera in Tallahassee
Getting captured on video is the last thing a burglar would like to happen This is a principal reason why security cameras are some of the best devices to include as you figure out your smart home’s security. Although standalone cameras are beneficial when set up properly, they’re even more powerful when included into your home’s complete system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Tallahassee? You’ll be happy to know these important devices have more conveniences than previous iterations. You are able to watch live feeds from inside cameras or catch the attention of intruders with integrated security features from exterior cameras. And you can control your security cameras easily in one place.
Powerful features bolster home security cameras in Tallahassee
Versatile and simple-to-use security cameras will take your property’s defense to a different level. These essential parts of your alarm system are available with an impressive lineup of features including bi-directional talk, night vision, and customizable zones. Explore the possibilities below.
- Effective deterrents: You can use a surveillance camera that will take action automatically. If odd movement is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear circle of red light will appear on the outside of the camera lens and a powerful warning will sound.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision sensors provide clear images of your environs no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also maintain their visibility when closing in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Choose security cameras with recording and storage cloud capabilities and the chance to review clips straight from your mobile device app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in Tallahassee are often connected to a convenient app on your smartphone. You are able to view real-time footage or saved segments and even activate or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will send an alert to your phone when there’s a triggered event.
- Motion sensors: Incorporated motion sensors prompts cameras to take notice whenever unusual activity is detected. You’ll also be alerted with a message on your mobile device.
- Talk to visitors or members of your family: Would you like to check in with your children after school? Do you have a delivery person at your main entry? Modern surveillance systems, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient two-way talk so you are able to converse with any person captured by your equipment.
- Improve your perspective: As a good rule of thumb, your exterior video cameras should offer an angle of 120° or higher. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° angle viewing.
- Custom zone coverage: This benefit provides the opportunity to program the precise area you want your camera to supervise. This can be important to optimize what you record as you wouldn’t require updates every time a vehicle drives by in front of your house.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Tallahassee. All that remains is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Dial (850) 790-4997 to get started or submit the following form to reach out to our experts.