The most advanced of monitored fire alarms offer an improvement in functionality as well. These components not only sense smoke, they can also recognize climbing temperature levels. When they are triggered, your monitoring team is promptly alerted. They can even be configured to deliver updates right to your cell phone.
Why opt for fire alarm monitoring in Tallahassee?
When a disaster occurs, you will have a lot to do just making sure your family members are safe. Having trusted support in place that is able to immediately verify the alarm and reach out to emergency responders in your name is simply a wise decision.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Tallahassee:
- Fire or smoke is observed, and your alarm trips
- Your integrated home security system alerts your 24-7 monitoring experts immediately
- You are contacted to authenticate the emergency and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring staff aren’t able to get ahold of you, or you confirm the fire, they will contact emergency responders in an instant
These steps, from the triggering of your component to the notification of first responders, take place in rapid succession. As you collect your loved ones to exit the premises, the fire department is likely already reacting. When you incorporate fire alarm monitoring, you will have access to these advantages:
- 24/7 protection regardless of your location
- Increased chance of quicker response times from first responders
- Dedicated monitoring agents who will know which safety alarm was set off
- Having a sense of security knowing someone is always looking out for you
It’s wise to remember that emergencies can happen unexpectedly. Think about unwittingly leaving a candle going when you go out for the night, and a furry friend manages to knock it over. While this scenario may seem unlikely, it can happen. If it does, you’ll be safeguarded with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Keep your family safe with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Tallahassee, it’s a great time to get your home upgraded with an advanced system from Vivint. We’ll provide the latest fire alarms and your choice of safety devices in your custom plan. When you go with around-the-clock monitoring, your family will be safeguarded constantly, regardless of where you are. Get started on your versatile smart home now by calling (850) 790-4997 or filling out the following form.